Gruss Lipper Post Doctoral Fellowship Online Application System
Welcome to The Gruss Lipper Post Doctoral Fellowship Online Application System (OAS).
To begin the application process you must first register for an account. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive e-mail notification that your registration has been accepted. This e-mail message will contain a link to validate your registration and allow you to continue with your application submission.
Prior to starting the application process, please read the FAQ page to assist you with using the OAS. The next step is to complete all of the required fields for each section of the application form.
All documents listed below must be submitted in order to complete your application:
- The completed Online Application Form.
- An Outline of Research Proposal. The application should include an outline of the candidate's research proposal written by the candidate. The Review Committee respectfully requests that the submission is original writing by the applicant and not a copy of any material written by the Mentor. The outline should be written in Arial font size 11 and be limited to five pages including figures and references. Submissions that do not comply with these criteria will not be considered.
- A Curriculum Vitae. The candidate should include a current curriculum vitae listing all publications, presentations, and awards.
- A Biosketch of the candidate's mentor according to NIH Biosketch format.
- Phd Certification if granted or a letter stating the status and anticipated date.
The candidate should submit the following letters of recommendations:
- A letter of support from your current thesis advisor;
- A letter from your Mentor at the U.S. host institution which acknowledges the Candidate's acceptance to the laboratory. This letter of recommendation should indicate the role of the applicant in the proposed research project and their position within the group;
- A letter from the Department Chair of the U.S. host institution (please note if your Mentor is also the Department Chair only one letter is required); This letter should describe the research training environment and facilities available to the trainee as well as a description of the candidate's suitability for the proposed research;
- Two additional letters of recommendation from Professors who know the Candidate's work and can appraise the Candidate's suitability for the proposed research.
Your application is considered complete once we have received the completed application form and the required documents listed above. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please note that the deadline for receipt of application materials is October 1, 2023.
If you have questions regarding your application or require assistance with the online application system, please contact .